IOP drug and alcohol treatment for busy lifestyles
We understand that people have busy lives. For some patients treatment for drug or alcohol addiction can be done in conjunction with work, school or family obligations. Depending on the severity of addiction and other circumstances, our IOP drug and alcohol treatment—providing structured, concentrated care and support while a person continues to live in their own home—might be the right treatment option.
Talk to us—Call 1.888.CARE.898 (227.3898).
Not ready to make the call? Contact us online.
IOP drug and alcohol treatment is for:
- People 14 and older with emotional and psychological disorders and/or substance abuse problems (adolescent intensive outpatient program)
- People who do not require 24-hour inpatient care
- People who are in a partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- People who have relapsed and want to get sober again
- Family members and significant others affected by a person’s addiction
In a supportive environment that includes individual treatment planning, our specialists help patients develop skills, attitudes and behaviors for living a healthy, sober life. During group therapy, patients meet and connect with others who are experiencing similar problems with addiction. Sharing stories, ideas and support through group therapy can make a big difference in helping achieve goals.
The intensive outpatient program is available for people seeking initial treatment as well as those who have already completed the inpatient drug and alcohol rehab program and are looking for the next level of care.
We also serve people who have had a DUI conviction, have been dually diagnosed, or have addiction related to chronic pain. Through our Family Support Services we provide additional resources, guidance and support to family and loved ones of intensive outpatient program members.
IOP drug and alcohol treatment locations and schedule
Our intensive outpatient program allows patients to receive the treatment needed while continuing to live life.
- Meetings are three times per week during structured, three-hour sessions.
- These sessions take place at Mirmont Treatment Center, a drug and alcohol treatment center surrounded by nature in the western suburbs of Philadelphia. We have alternative outpatient locations in Broomall and Exton.
- Patients may choose morning or evening to accommodate busy schedules.
Note: Round-trip van transportation is available for PHP patients. Transportation may be available, by arrangement, from school to the adolescent intensive outpatient program.