Effective March 27, 2023, the rates for parking garages and valet parking will increase slightly at Lankenau Medical Center to provide a consistent experience for patients and visitors.
*Note: As part of the parking operations changes, valet parking at the Lankenau Medical Center Heart Pavilion will end operations on April 14, 2023. Valet service will continue to be available at Frankel Lobby.
Self-parking is available in Garages A, B and D. There is also an accessible parking lot next to the Heart Pavilion. For your convenience, valet parking is available at the main entrance of the hospital.
- Frankel Lobby valet: Monday–Friday, 5:30 am–9:00 pm
How to pay for parking
Lankenau Medical Center uses a Pay On Foot system for self-parking in Garages A, B and D. When you park, take a ticket at the entrance gate and bring your ticket with you after you park your car. Follow the three easy steps below to pay for parking.
- When you are ready to leave Lankenau, please stop at a Pay On Foot kiosk to pay for parking.
- Follow the prompts to pay by cash or credit card. When you are finished, take the paid ticket with you and return to your car.
- Deposit the paid ticket at the exit gate to leave the garage. Important: you must exit within 30 minutes once you have paid for parking.
There are seven Pay On Foot kiosks at Lankenau, each conveniently located near an exit to the garage. Our hospitality staff, volunteers and Parking Ambassadors will be happy to assist you or direct you to the nearest Pay On Foot kiosk.
Self-parking and valet
- 0–30 minutes: free
- 31–3 hours: $5.00
- Over 3 hours–8 hours: $7.00
- Over 8 hours–24 hours: $12.00
Garage parking and valet discounts available:
- Veterans - free
- Senior citizens (65 and older) - $3.00 flat rate garage or $5.00 flat rate valet
- Physically Disabled - $3.00 flat rate garage or $5.00 flat rate valet
Before stopping at a Pay On Foot kiosk to pay for parking, bring your ticket to the information desk in Lobby A, B or D (Heart Pavilion) to have your ticket discounted.
Discounted parking rates are available for patients/visitors with disabilities. Before stopping at a Pay On Foot kiosk to pay for parking, bring your ticket to the information desk in Lobby A, Lobby B or Lobby D (Heart Pavilion) to have your ticket discounted. For your convenience, we offer valet parking at the main hospital entrance. There is also an accessible parking lot next to the Heart Pavilion.
Oversized vehicles are requested to park on the roof of 'D' garage.
We have overhead clearance bars that indicate the height of the garage before entering each garage. The height (clearance) limits are:
- A Garage 7'6"
- B Garage 6'9"
- C Garage 8'2"
- D Garage 6'8"
- E Garage 8'2"