For more than 30 years, our board-certified physicians and providers have focused on meeting the unique health care needs of our patients—from newborns to grandparents, and the whole family in between. Bryn Mawr Family Practice is a residency program, educating graduate physicians to become specialists in family medicine. Our residents see patients in the office and are supervised by experienced family medicine faculty physicians. Together, our residents and faculty provide a sophisticated level of knowledge and skill, and a wealth of clinical experience across the broad spectrum of family medicine.
- Health and wellness – Come see us for annual physicals, sports and driver's license physicals, and Medicare Annual Wellness Exams.
- Pediatrics – We see patients from newborn through age 23, offering specialized care in adolescent medicine, sports medicine, infectious diseases, developmental/learning problems, ADHD, mental health, and diagnostic challenges.
- Family-centered maternity care – From prenatal through pediatric care, experience pregnancy and delivery with the same physician who knows and cares for your family. Our physicians address your physical as well as emotional health.
- Integrated behavioral health services – We believe in a holistic approach to health and wellness. Our primary care practice offers integrated behavioral health services to current patients of our practice, including an in-house clinician who specializes in treating mild to moderate depression, anxiety, grief, difficulty coping with chronic health conditions, caregiver stress, and other concerns. We can also assess acute issues and provide guidance when more intensive treatment is needed. If you are among the millions of individuals―one in five adults and one in six youth―struggling with behavioral health concerns, please ask your primary care physician about talking with our in-house clinician.
- LGBTQ Inclusive Care
- Nutrition counseling – Consult with our registered dieticians who offer nutrition counseling in the convenience of our office.
- In-office procedures/surgery – Come for "lumps and bumps" removal as well as procedures such as nasal laryngoscopy, endometrial biopsy, and colposcopy, in the convenience of our specially equipped procedure room.
- Coordination of care – If you should need specialized care, your physician will help you select the appropriate specialist, provide a referral, and continue to coordinate your care with the consulting physician.
Scheduling an appointment
- Same day/next day appointments available
- Virtual care appointments available
- Our Physicians are available by phone weekdays 8:00 am–5:00 pm
- After hours answering service available seven days a week
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
Main Line Health MyChart patient portal
MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor's office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don't have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.
LGBTQ Inclusive Care provider
At Main Line Health we are aware of the health care disparities that many in the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer/questioning (LGBTQ) community face. You shouldn’t have to face discrimination or feel the need to educate your own health care provider when it comes to getting the health and medical support services that you need.