Personalized, compassionate care
Dr. Bucco has been practicing medicine in Delaware County for more than 25 years, and at Riddle Hospital since 1996. Board-certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and a fellow of the American College of Physicians, Dr. Bucco treats patients age 16 through senior adults, has a special interest in women's health issues, and believes that taking a holistic approach to healing—considering the whole person's mind, body and spirit—is vital to wellness. She is fluent in Italian.
Services include physical exams, sports physicals, EKGs, minor procedures, joint injections and wound care.
Integrated behavioral health services
We believe in a holistic approach to health and wellness. Our primary care practice offers integrated behavioral health services, with an in-house clinician who specializes in treating mild to moderate depression, anxiety, grief, difficulty coping with chronic health conditions, caregiver stress, and other concerns. We can also assess acute issues and provide guidance when more intensive treatment is needed. If you are among the millions of individuals―one in five adults and one in six youth―struggling with behavioral health concerns, please ask your primary care physician about talking with our in-house clinician.
Scheduling an appointment
- Flexible appointments and online scheduling available
- Our physicians have Patient Service Representatives to answer any questions during office hours. Our answering service will call our doctors for a patient’s emergency that could occur after office hours.
- For times when you may require care outside of our operating hours, we offer access to urgent care services seven days a week and holidays
Main Line Health MyChart patient portal
MyChart makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, request prescription refills, pay your bills, send messages to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs, and more—from any device.
Our patient portal offers you personalized, secure online access to your health information and makes it easy for you to:
- Schedule primary care visits
- Telemedicine services available
- Request prescription renewals
- Send secure messages to your care team
- Coordinate care for your family
- Pay your medical bills
Already have an account?
Don’t have an account yet?
We accept most insurance plans, including HMOs and PPOs.