Preparing and arriving for your in-office visit
- Symptoms: Call our office immediately if you develop any of the following symptoms prior to your visit: fever/chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, sore throat, runny nose, muscle pain/aches, headache, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell.
- Masks: Due to the ongoing public health emergency, all patients visiting our practices are required to wear a cloth face mask. Masks with valves, bandanas, and neck gaiters are not permitted
- Visitors: In an effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and other seasonal viruses, we would ask that patients refrain from bringing visitors to their appointments. Should you require a support person, they should remain in their vehicle for the duration of your visit. If you feel that it's essential to have a support person accompany you to your appointment, please call your provider's office to make those arrangements in advance.
- Screening: When you arrive to the office, you will be greeted by a member of our team, who will ask you a few questions and take your temperature. Once in the practice, please be mindful of social distancing and directional signage.
Learn more about the steps we're taking to keep you safe
Preparing for your virtual health visit
To ensure that you have a successful visit, you must have:
- A smartphone or tablet, or laptop or desktop computer
- Good Wi-Fi and a strong internet connection
- A well-charged device
- Flexibility, because technology can be unpredictable at times!
Some other suggestions for a successful virtual health appointment include:
- Arrive 10 minutes early to the video conference.
- Make sure you are in a private, comfortable space or a secure environment where you can speak freely and openly about any questions or concerns.
For those who have been scheduled for a MyChart video visit:
- Your visit will be accessed by logging into your MyChart account or through the MyChart app.
- If accessing your visit from a mobile device, you should download the Zoom application prior to your appointment.