Main Line Health’s Lankenau Heart Group located in the western suburbs of Philadelphia has career-growth opportunity for a non-invasive/nuclear subspecialty cardiologist to join our expanding, well established practice. The ideal candidate must be board certified in cardiology and advanced imaging cardiology. In addition, the candidate must also be level 3 certified in nuclear cardiology. The position will be based predominantly at the Lankenau campus.
- Leadership and Academic growth potential with the planned development of a Main Line Health Advanced Imaging Fellowship within the next 5 years
- Responsibilities include but not limited to: 50% general clinical cardiology, outpatient and inpatient consultations and patient care, nuclear cardiology, and participation in the cardiac fellowship and Lankenau internal medicine teaching programs
- Enjoy the benefits of working in a well-established, highly regarded practice and hospital in the Philadelphia region
- Enjoy the support of respected and top-level primary care, hospitalists and other specialists within Main Line Health community
- Diverse patient mix
- Reasonable call schedule
- Multiple offices throughout the Main Line Health service area
Benefits and lifestyle
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, DC
Lankenau Medical Center, offering tertiary and quaternary care, is a comprehensive medical complex located on 93 acres just outside the western city limits of Philadelphia. Lankenau provides patients with primary through highly specialized care as well as access to clinical trials.
Lankenau Medical Center, part of Main Line Health, has been devoted to the health and well-being of the community since 1860. Our continued dedication to service, compassionate patient care and superior clinical programs make Lankenau a preferred destination for care by people throughout the Philadelphia region. Our campus is easy to get to, with convenient and affordable valet and self-parking available on site.
As a longtime teaching and research hospital, Lankenau Medical Center is committed to maintaining high-level expertise across all clinical areas—from primary care and disease prevention to medical and surgical management of all diseases and disorders. Our surgeons, medical doctors, nurses, researchers and other clinicians are consistently recognized for providing outstanding care.