Main Line Health, a distinguished and recognized health system in the western suburbs of Philadelphia, PA, is seeking a full time Gynecological Oncologist to join Main Line Gynecologic Oncology at Lankenau Medical Center.
Interested? Contact Rose Caione, physician recruiter, at 484.580.4146 or email [email protected] to learn more about this position and other opportunities.
The Main Line HealthCare Division of obstetrics and gynecology is seeking a full-time board certified/board eligible gynecological oncologist to join a well-established, successful and busy practice. This position will work alongside our distinguished Gynecologic Oncologists with a strong partnership of the Main Line Health system’s 115 Obstetrician/Gynecologists and specialists. We offer a collaborative and supportive environment to help you grow and develop a practice while allowing our physicians to have a well-balanced work and personal life.
- A National Cancer Institute Community Oncology Research Program Site (NCI/NCORP)
- Chemotherapy administered to our patients in our office with a dedicated RN
- Work alongside experienced and highly skilled advanced practitioners
- State of the art operating rooms with an emphasis on minimally invasive and robotic surgery
- Designated group block time: OR and Robot
- Opportunity to teach OBGYN residents and be a part of this growing specialty
- Reasonable call schedule provides work life balance
Benefits and lifestyle
- High income potential with competitive base and incentives compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- Financial security with a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Non-profit organization
- Area well known for top ranked public and private schools and Universities
- Less than a thirty minute drive to center-city and historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
Main Line Health is an integrated healthcare system in suburban Philadelphia that includes four acute care hospitals (Bryn Mawr Hospital, Lankenau Medical Center, Paoli Hospital and Riddle Hospital), a physical rehabilitation hospital (Bryn Mawr Rehab Hospital), home care services, physician practices, a research institute (LIMR) and a host of other facilities and services. Main Line Health System has independent medical residencies and fellowship programs as well as an academic affiliation with Jefferson Medical School. The affiliated Lankenau Institute for Medical Research conducts basic research in multiple areas including oncology, manages the clinical research programs for all four hospitals under a single IRB, and has just established a population health research program in collaboration with Thomas Jefferson University.