Join our Team!
At Main Line Health we are committed to superior quality care and patient safety. We are seeking full time BC/BE nocturnists to join our growing team. Join our strong group of 120+ hospitalists system wide.
- Committed to patient safety with nighttime staffing to manage floors, ICU and ER
- Additional opportunities for swing (admitting) and twilight shifts in most campuses
- No procedures required
- Group includes both seasoned and newly trained hospitalists and colleagues and offers a collaborative leadership environment
- Advanced practitioners provide support on floor and admissions
- Strong network of specialists including neurohospitalists, trauma surgeons, cardiologists, pulmonology/critical care, anesthesiologists, etc.
- Sign-on bonus
- Current DEA and license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without restriction
- BLS & ACLS Certification
- Board certified or Board eligible in Internal Medicine or other appropriate specialty with approval of the Main Line Hospitals
- Excellent clinical and communication/interpersonal relationship skills
- Comfortable running codes and rapid response calls
- Excellent work/life balance with focus on sustainable schedule
- Diverse patient mix
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and generous annual Incentive opportunity
- Excellent benefits package that includes vacation, CME and a pension plan as well as 403b with match
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, DC
Diversity is a core value at Main Line Health. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Main Line Health Hospitals, with more than 10,000 employees and 2,000 physicians, are the recipients of numerous awards for quality care and service. Main Line Health is among the area’s leaders in medicine, providing advanced patient-centered care, education and research to help our community stay healthy.
At Paoli Hospital, the list of innovative programs and services is endless.
Please send your CV to: