Main Line Health's Integrative and Functional Medicine (MLHIFMS) division is seeking a full time primary care physician to join our practice located in the beautiful western suburbs of Philadelphia. The office is located in a brand new center adjacent to Bryn Mawr Hospital.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire for high quality care, have excellent communication skills and enjoy the benefits of working for a well-regarded, stable health system.
- DEA and license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania without restriction
- Board Certified in Internal or Family Medicine
- Board Certification in Integrative Medicine
- Excellent clinical and communication/interpersonal relationship skills
- Willingness and eagerness to learn, mentor and educate others in a community setting
- Experience a plus
Benefits and lifestyle
- Non-profit organization
- High income potential with competitive compensation and incentives
- Excellent benefit package that includes vacation, CME and pension plan as well as 403b with match
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure healthcare system
- Area is well known for the top ranked public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities