The ABC Group is an "open" group for mothers of newborns through preschool years, meaning moms can attend following referral at any time without commitment. While there is this flexibility, we do recommend regular attendance to allow you regular support. Past patients have shared the more they attended, the better it was for their emotional well-being.
Women's group therapy in our ABC group focuses on:
- Coping with depression, anxiety, adjustment
- Learning helpful communication techniques
- Practicing regular self-care and positive self-talk
- Meeting other parents for social support
The ABC group currently meets virtually:
- Twice per month on Wednesdays from 5:30–7:00 pm
- Twice per month on Mondays from 5:00–6:30 pm
If you are interested in After Baby Connections, you will first be scheduled for a screening appointment to determine if this group is right for you. To schedule your screening, please call 1.888.CARE.898 (227.3898). Following your initial screening, you will receive a Zoom link and you may join the group at any time.