The M&M Group is a women’s mindfulness-based treatment group for anxiety and depression. It is an “open” group, meaning patients can attend following referral at any time without commitment. While there is this flexibility, we do recommend regular attendance to allow you regular support. Past patients have shared the more they attended, the better it was for their emotional well-being.
The M&M group focuses on:
- Developing of effective mindfulness-based coping techniques for anxiety and depression
- Utilizing meditation, yoga and body-centered activities to promote health and well-being
- Increasing joy and gratitude
- Using regular self-care techniques and positive self-talk
- Meeting other local women to increase social support
- Utilizing meditation and other mindful activities to promote health and well-being
The M&M Group meets virtually:
- Biweekly on Wednesdays from 5:30–7:00 pm
If you are interested in the mindfulness and meditation group, you will first be scheduled for a screening appointment to determine if this group is right for you. To schedule your screening, please call 1.888.CARE.898 (227.3898). Following your initial screening, you will receive a Zoom link and you may join the group at any time.