Code of Conduct
Main Line Health is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all patients, visitors and staff.
We have a ZERO-TOLERANCE policy for any form of disruptive or aggressive behavior.
Examples of disruptive and aggressive behavior include:
- Physical assault
- Verbal harassment
- Abusive or harmful language
- Sexually explicit language
There is also zero tolerance of:
- Possession of weapons
- Possession of alcohol and/or other illicit substance(s)
- Failure to respond to staff instructions
- Taking photos and videos without prior staff permission
- Solicitation without prior approval
- Pets of any kind (except service animals)
Any form of behavior outlined above is subject to removal from our facility and possible legal action.