Effective January 1, 2021, CMS regulation requires all hospitals to make public their standard charges for items and services provided to patients in two parts: 1) 300 shoppable services; 2) Machine-readable format.
For the shoppable services, a payment estimator tool is being provided to allow our patients to obtain an estimate of their out of pocket cost for the 300 services. Links to the payment estimator tool are below for each of Main Line Health's locations. You will be asked to enter some basic information and the type of service you are seeking. The tool will then calculate an estimated out of pocket cost based on the information provided.
Please note: The payment estimator does not include all services provided at Main Line Health. For the best information on your out of pocket costs please contact your insurance provider or the Patient Estimate team at 484.337.1970.
- Lankenau Medical Center (including off-site location: Main Line Health Broomall)
- Bryn Mawr Hospital (including off-site location: Main Line Health Newtown Square)
- Paoli Hospital (including off-site locations: Main Line Health Exton Square, Collegeville, and King of Prussia)
- Riddle Hospital (including off-site location: Main Line Health Concordville)
- Bryn Mawr Rehab (including off site therapy locations at Exton Square, Concordville, and King of Prussia)