Main Line HealthCare has exciting outpatient primary care opportunities for Family Medicine trained physicians in Chester County, Delaware and Montgomery county.
- Enjoy the benefits of working in well-established hospital employed practices
- Full time opportunities
- Interest in geriatrics a plus
- Additional opportunities throughout our service area also available
Benefits and lifestyle
- Tuition reimbursement
- Reasonable call schedules
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package that includes vacation, CME and a pension plan as well as 403b with match
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
About Main Line Health
Founded in 1985, Main Line Health (MLH) is a not-for-profit health system serving portions of Philadelphia and its western suburbs. At its core are four of the region’s respected acute care hospitals—Lankenau Medical Center, Bryn Mawr Hospital, Paoli Hospital and Riddle Hospital—as well as one of the nation’s premier facilities for rehabilitative medicine, Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital; Mirmont Treatment Center for drug and alcohol recovery; and Main Line Health HomeCare & Hospice, a home health service. Main Line Health also consists of Main Line HealthCare, one of the region’s largest multi-specialty physician networks, and the Lankenau Institute for Medical Research, a non-profit biomedical research organization located on the campus of Lankenau Medical Center. Main Line Health is also comprised of five outpatient health centers located in Broomall, Collegeville, Exton, Concordville and Newtown Square.
Main Line Health Hospitals, with more than 10,000 employees and 2,000 physicians, are the recipients of numerous awards for quality care and service, including System Magnet® designation, the nation’s highest distinction for nursing excellence, and being named among the nation’s best employers by Forbes magazine. Main Line Health is among the area’s leaders in medicine, providing advanced patient-centered care, education and research to help our community stay healthy. To learn more, visit mainlinehealth.org.