Requirements to join MLHPP Tier 1 Network:
- Membership on Main Line Health Medical Staff
- For more information on joining Main Line Health Medical Staff, please visit Credentials and Application for Membership to the Main Line Health Medical Staff webpage.
- Use of an EMR for clinical documentation
In order to fully execute your participation, proof of EMR usage must be provided. Below outlines the EMR audit criteria and associated documentation that will need to be provided.
- Most recent MIPS score (not applicable to pediatricians). If not available, a reason must be provided.
- One session worth of notes (half day) from each physician to include:
- Screenshot of schedule for identified date/session
- Associated notes for each patient listed on the schedule
- If not included in the notes, then a screen shot/print out of:
- Medication Module
- Last entry into chart for each patient from above to include (if available):
- Lab Note
- Phone Call Encounter
Requirements to join MLHPP Tier 2 Network:
- Be a member in good standing of MLHPP Tier 1 Network
- Meet or be willing to meet Delaware Valley Accountable Care Organization's Conditions of Participation.