Every morning we all wake up to our own reality show called “My Life.” Our accomplishments throughout the day embody who we are and define our goals and achievements. Working within the entertainment industry in my formative years, as well as during my adult life, to becoming an internal medicine physician, I understand that all of us have dreams and aspirations, but our health is of paramount importance.
As your Main Line Health affiliated physician, I will be fully committed to creating a personalized health care plan to treat your current health care problems and prevent new ones. We will work together, using an integrative approach to medicine, to formulate a wellness plan with an emphasis on prevention.
I am currently affiliated with Lankenau Medical Center offering this personalized health care platform. As a board-certified physician, I have practiced within the Main Line Health system for over 15 years and have relationships with many of the specialists to help you navigate through the complex maze of the ever-changing health care landscape. I look forward to providing you with an optimal health care experience.
- Language: English, Spanish
Accepting New Patients
- Professor of Medicine, Main Line Health System, Lankenau Medical Center, Department of Internal Medicine 2006-present
- Medical Rounds, Students from Jefferson Medical School and Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Lankenau Medical Center 2006-present
- Mentor/Assistant Professor, Nurse Practitioner Program, Villanova University 2016-2018
- Medical Consultant, Creed II/Rocky movie, Universal Studios and Creed Production May 2, 2018
- CEO, Cellular GenetiX 2002-2010
- Advisor, Smart Genetics, University of Pennsylvania/Wharton Business School 2006-2008