ENT (Otolaryngology) and Audiology
ENT and audiology care at Main Line Health
Our ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialists — also called otolaryngologists — take the time to get to know you, to be sure your problems and concerns are fully heard and thoroughly addressed and to work with you to formulate a personalized treatment plan.
Our physicians and medical professionals are board-certified and experienced in the latest minimally invasive techniques to treat and manage conditions affecting the delicate tissue of the upper respiratory system. They receive some of the most intensive preparation of all the medical specialties, and many of our physicians have had extensive training in subspecialty areas for the treatment of allergies, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, laryngology (throat), otology/neurotology (ears, balance and tinnitus), pediatric otolaryngology (children), rhinology (nose) and sleep disorders.
Main Line Health’s ENT experts have offices throughout the Philadelphia region and treat a wide range of conditions affecting children and adults, including:
- Nose and sinus disorders
- Throat and larynx disorders
- Ear disorders
- Facial conditions
- Other head and neck conditions
- Head and neck oncologic surgery and reconstruction
Audiology and Hearing Aid Center
At the Riddle Hospital Audiology and Hearing Aid Center located in Media, Pennsylvania — just outside of Philadelphia — we provide clinical evaluation and treatment that includes:
- Identification of hearing loss and assessment of middle ear dysfunction
- Electronystagmography testing for balance disorders
- Hearing conservation
- Evaluation and fitting of hearing aids, custom ear products and assistive listening devices
- Real ear measurements to verify accuracy of the prescriptive hearing aid fitting
- Hearing aid technology including digital and computer programmable instruments
- Distortion product otoacoustic emissions for infant and newborn hearing screenings
We offer hearing aids programmed specifically for your hearing loss.
Content you want, delivered to your inbox
Want to get the latest health and wellness articles delivered right to your inbox?
Subscribe to the Well Ahead Newsletter.