At Main Line Health we are committed to superior quality care and patient safety. We are seeking a full time BC/BE general cardiologist to join Main Line Health’s Lankenau Heart Group-Broomall location. The position is based out of the Broomall office serving the Bryn Mawr Hospital community. This is an opportunity for a general/ non-invasive cardiologist to join a well-established and growing practice.
- Responsibilities include outpatient and inpatient general cardiovascular consultations
- Ideal candidate is able to perform and/or read: TEE, Echo, Nuclear and CT
- Enjoy the support of respected and top-level primary care, hospitalists, and other specialists within the Main Line Health community
- Diverse patient mix
- Reasonable call schedule with good work-life balance
- Teaching and research opportunities
- The Marple/Broomall practice is a well-established and growing group of 7 cardiologists including interventional cardiology and electrophysiology
- The practice has been serving patients at Bryn Mawr Hospital and from the Broomall location for over 40 years
- The physicians recently moved into a state-of-the-art outpatient facility with in-office cardiac and vascular ultrasound, stress echo, nuclear cardiology, EP, and on-site radiology, laboratory, primary care, and urgent care services
Benefits and lifestyle
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for its nationally top-ranked public and private schools
- Located in suburban historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, DC
Bryn Mawr Hospital
Recognized among the very best for many years by U.S. News & World Report Best Hospital rankings. Bryn Mawr Hospital is rated as High Performing in orthopedics, back surgery (spinal fusion), colon cancer surgery, heart attack, heart failure, hip fracture, hip replacement, kidney failure, knee replacement and stroke.
We are delighted that Main Line Health has dedicated $253 million to renovating Bryn Mawr Hospital, an investment that includes a new state-of-the-art, 256,000-square-foot Patient Pavilion. With this modernization we are building on our commitment to providing superior health care and convenience to the communities we serve.
While all Main Line Health acute care hospitals have received The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Stroke Care, Bryn Mawr Hospital is the only one in the western suburbs of Philadelphia with a university-affiliated neurointerventional lab for comprehensive stroke care.
Bryn Mawr Hospital also has a full service interventional cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology service line.
Lankenau Heart Institute
The Lankenau Heart Institute is Main Line Health’s premier, comprehensive cardiovascular medicine and surgery program. The Lankenau Heart Institute brings together the clinical expertise of all four Main Line Health acute care hospitals and community cardiology practices to ensure that patients receive a level of quality, service, and experience that is unprecedented in the region. Through the system-wide coordination of services, the Lankenau Heart Institute delivers preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic, and rehabilitative cardiovascular services at each of our locations including Lankenau Medical Center, Bryn Mawr Hospital, Paoli Hospital and Riddle Hospital.