Heart and vascular care, delivered human to human.
At Lankenau Heart Institute, part of Main Line Health, our cardiologists hear more than your heart. It’s what we call human care.
Request an appointment.1.866.CALL.MLH (225.5654) Online request
Lankenau Heart Institute: Changing the Future of Cardiovascular Care
Hear from Dr. William Gray, System Chief Cardiovascular Diseases
Building hope with ground-breaking care.
- The region’s most trusted team of cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons in one of the top-performing cardiovascular programs
- Nationally recognized experts who specialize in minimally invasive treatment options
- More experience in minimally invasive robotic CABG (coronary artery bypass graft) procedures than any hospital in the country—more than 2,200 procedures performed
- At the forefront of advancing TAVR (transcatheter aortic valve replacement) for patients with severe aortic stenosis, most recently approved for low-risk surgical candidates
- Advanced new transcatheter-based devices and technologies to treat aortic, mitral and tricuspid valve disease
- One of only a few programs in the country performing complex aortic surgery
- Peripheral intervention and endovascular options to treat vascular conditions, including PAD (peripheral arterial disease), DVT (deep vein thrombosis), carotid and venous disease
- The latest in preventive cardiology, including cardiovascular genetics
- Genetic testing can offer crucial insights for personalized care, especially for patients who have inherited conditions but exhibit no external signs of disease
- Access to the latest cardiovascular clinical trials
- New medical devices, minimally invasive procedures and medical therapies, many of which are not offered at other hospitals
- Participation in the Food and Drug Administration’s Early Feasibility Studies program, giving our patients opportunities for care only available at a handful of advanced institutions in the world
Saving lives by being part of them.
- Full continuum of care: prevention, diagnosis, treatment, cardiac rehabilitation and disease management
- Lankenau Medical Center, Bryn Mawr Hospital, Paoli Hospital and Riddle Hospital are recognized by the American Heart Association’s (AHA) Mission: Lifeline Gold achievement award for the treatment of heart attack, stroke and cardiac arrest
- Women's Heart Initiative offers a monthly cardiac support group, Heart-to-Heart Conversations, community workshops, seminars and educational programs
Find care close by.
We make it easy to connect with a nearby doctor. You can find a team of cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons and subspecialists across a system of 23 community sites and four hospitals, including:
Ranked best hospitals for heart care
U.S. News & World Report has rated Lankenau Medical Center as High Performing for Cardiology & Heart Surgery, Aortic Valve Surgery, Heart Attack, Heart Bypass Surgery, Heart Failure and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) for 2021-2022.
U.S. News & World Report has rated Bryn Mawr Hospital as High Performing for Heart Attack and Heart Failure for 2021-2022.
U.S. News & World Report has rated Paoli Hospital as High Performing for Abdominal Aortic Aneurism Repair and Heart Failure for 2021-2022.
U.S. News & World Report has rated Riddle Hospital as High Performing for Heart Failure for 2021-2022.