Maternity care, delivered human to human.
Our doctors, midwives and nurses understand little ones are big deals. Which makes tending to you and your baby a privilege.
Request an appointment.
1.866.CALL.MLH (225.5654) Online request
Visitor restrictions in place at Main Line Health
Our top priority is the health and safety of our patients, staff and our community. Our current guidelines and procedures noted below were established in consultation with our infection prevention colleagues to ensure the best and safest experience we can provide during this challenging time. Please understand that changes occur frequently as the impact of the virus on our community evolves.
Learn more about visitor restrictions for pregnant and postpartum patients
More than maternity care. Human care.
Offering time alone, together.
- Spacious maternity suites, just for you and baby
- Post-delivery skin-to-skin bonding time
- Outpatient mental health and postpartum counseling at the Women's Emotional Wellness Center
Delivering peace of mind, too.
- On-site neonatal intensive care units (NICU) and high-risk pregnancy centers
- Level III NICU at Lankenau Medical Center and Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Level II NICU at Paoli Hospital and Riddle Hospital
- Collaboration with Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) experts in infant/neonatal and pediatric subspecialties
- Fertility specialists for high-risk conditions
- Maternal-fetal medicine specialists, including prenatal genetic counseling services
- Highly skilled and dedicated nursing teams
- Lactation and breastfeeding support
- Life-saving Mason Shaffer Public Cord Blood Donation program
Find care close by.
- A regional network of 80+ OB/GYNs
- Four maternity hospitals across the region
- Convenient outpatient perinatal testing sites
Your guide to delivery at Main Line Health.
Whether you're having your first child or your third, we're committed to making your experience as positive as possible. This guide will prepare you.
Childbirth education for you and your partner.
Not everyone is familiar with the childbirth process. Which is why we offer classes focusing on both the physical and emotional aspects of labor and delivery—including breathing and relaxation techniques, breastfeeding and the role of a support person.
Register for an upcoming class Tour a maternity unit
U.S. News & World Report has ranked Lankenau Medical Center in the top 50 hospitals out of more than 4,500 nationwide for OB/GYN in its Best Hospitals ranking for 2022-2023.